Skip to main content

RV and Boat Insurance

RCamper van recreational vehicles (RV) parked at norwegian campsite on a fjord coast, Norway, Scandinavia

California and the surrounding areas have many different parks and bodies of water to explore, which is why many people invest in boats, recreational vehicles (RVs) and other leisure activity vehicles. With these extra vehicles come additional responsibilities, which should be covered by an insurance plan to protect you in the event of an accident. RV and boat insurance ensures:

  • Coverage for both recreational and full-time RVs or boats.
    Plans that cover all classes of motorhomes, trailers, campers and toy haulers.
  • Policies that include all types of watercraft, including ski boats,
  • pontoons, sailboats, fishing boats and personal watercraft.

Whether you are on the water or the road, RV and boat insurance can provide coverage to help your family and friends enjoy a relaxing getaway knowing that you are covered by your insurance plan.

What Does RV and Boat Insurance Cover?

Any recreational device with a motor can be covered by RV and boat insurance, with personal liability, bodily injury and property damage included in the plan, similar to auto insurance. In the event of burns, head trauma, hypothermia, physical damage or injuries, you want your insurance to cover the situation.

Motorhomes require insurance in many different states, similar to the requirement for car insurance. Your specific vehicles and activities will determine which coverage will benefit your circumstance, and you have different policy options for every vehicle.

Protect Your Assets

An agent at Gallant Risk & Insurance Services, Inc., can help you determine the best coverage for your recreational equipment. After assessing your vehicles, we can also discuss bundle policies and any discounts we can apply to your coverage.

If you enjoy adventuring outdoors with your vehicles and having an active lifestyle, give yourself peace of mind by making sure you have the correct insurance plan. The best insurance for your situation can protect you and your loved ones, whether you are enjoying a short weekend trip or an extended vacation.

Gallant Puts Customers First

Ready To Work With Us?

Get in touch


4160 Temescal Canyon Rd., Suite # 214
Corona, CA 92883

Get Directions


Main: (951) 368-0700
Fax: (951) 368-0707