You can’t expect the unexpected. But we can help you prepare for it.
Life is unpredictable and in an increasingly litigious society, it’s wise to have a safety net to protect you and your family from unexpected events.
What would you do if:
- Your dog accidentally injured your neighbor’s child?
- Your neighbor slips in your yard and successfully sues you for $2 million, but your homeowners insurance tops out at $500,000?
- An overgrown tree in your yard crashed through your neighbor’s roof?
- Your teenager is at fault in a major car accident, harming several people and causing damage well in excess of your $300,000 car insurance coverage limits?
- The unthinkable happens and you severely injured someone in a car crash?
Your current auto or homeowners policy may not adequately cover these and other unforeseeable events, which is why you need Personal Umbrella Insurance. Umbrella coverage provides extra protection that goes beyond your auto and homeowners limits; just in case something pops up that you didn’t expect.
Our agents would be happy to provide a quote for you, so give us a call at (951) 368-0700 to see what we can do for you.Get A Quote