You can’t expect the unexpected. But we can help you prepare for it.
Life is unpredictable and in an increasingly litigious society, it’s wise to have a safety net to protect you and your family from unexpected events.
What would you do if:
- Your dog accidentally injured your neighbor’s child?
- Your neighbor slips in your yard and successfully sues you for $2 million, but your homeowners insurance tops out at $500,000?
- An overgrown tree in your yard crashed through your neighbor’s roof?
- Your teenager is at fault in a major car accident, harming several people and causing damage well in excess of your $300,000 car insurance coverage limits?
- The unthinkable happens and you severely injured someone in a car crash?
Our agents would be happy to provide a quote for you, so give us a call at (951) 368-0700 to see what we can do for you.Get A Quote