How to Balance the Freedom and Responsibility of Riding a Motorcycle
Posted September 15, 2022 in Motorcycle Insurance
3 Minute Read:
If you ride a motorcycle, then you know just how free and exciting it is to feel the wind whipping by you as you ride. However, it is no secret that riding a motorcycle carries extra dangers that driving other types of vehicles don’t have.
In fact, over 82,000 motorcyclists were injured from accidents on the road in 2020 alone.
Because of this reality, it is so important that you protect yourself while you’re out on the road, and this means knowing the driving laws, wearing the right gear, and having the right insurance to help you in case the unimaginable happens.
However, insurance can be really confusing for many people. That’s why at Gallant Risk & Insurance Services, we are here to help make things easier so that you know you’re always protected.
Below, you’ll find information to better help you understand motorcycle insurance and how we can help protect you.
What Are My Motorcycle Insurance Options?
At Gallant Risk & Insurance Services, we know that there is no one-size-fits-all insurance plan for everyone. That is why we offer different options for you to choose from. In that sense, we tailor our provided coverage for each individual.
When it comes to motorcycle insurance at Gallant Risk & Insurance Services, we know that motorcyclists must think about everything from accidents to theft to injury. That is why we customize a specific coverage plan for you.
During your insurance consultation with one of our trusted and knowledgeable consultants, you will be able to select the coverage options that best suit your needs and your budget. Some of these options include bodily injury liability, roadside assistance, theft and vandalism, property damage liability and collision coverage.
In the end, whatever coverage you choose, you can have the peace of mind that Gallant Risk & Insurance Services, has got your back. That way, you can enjoy the open road even more!
What Are Some Other Tips to Stay Safe on the Road?
Though many of these tips below may seem like they are common knowledge, and you have probably heard them a hundred times, it is still important to be reminded of some of the ways that you can keep yourself safe while out on the road:
- Even if you are experienced on a motorcycle, it is always a smart idea to take a motorcycle safety course to help remind yourself of different safety aspects that are specific to motorcycles.
- Before you ride, it is always a smart idea to check the weather. Riding your motorcycle in unsafe conditions, like rain and cold temperatures, can lead to possible accidents on dangerous road conditions.
- You always want to make sure that you inspect your motorcycle before riding, just to ensure that everything is in its right place.
- Always wear a helmet and other protective gear when riding.
- Remember to stay at a safe distance from other vehicles.
- Always abide by the law, which includes passing other vehicles and maintaining the legal speed.
What Other Insurance Does Gallant Risk & Insurance Services Offer?
At Gallant Risk & Insurance Services, we pride ourselves in putting our customers’ safety and best interest first, and that is not limited to motorcycles.
If you are interested in our insurance services for other aspects of your life, then we are here to help you. We offer tailored services in different categories, such as:
- General auto insurance
- Homeowner’s insurance coverage
- Renters Insurance coverage
- RV and boat insurance coverage
If you have any questions, please make sure to contact one of our consultants today!