Personal Insurance Coverage Options
- Auto insurance ensures that you are protected financially whenever you get behind the wheel.
- Our insurance plans provide coverage for accidents and injury to hit-and-runs and theft.
- Without auto insurance, you are looking at high out-of-pocket expenses, injury liability, and serious legal issues.
- We work with you one-on-one to provide personalized policies for the best coverage possible.
- Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters.
- Our policies cover damage to your property, as well as liability for an injury and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people.
- Protect yourself financially in the event something unexpected happens to your home or possessions.
- We offer separate policies to cover flood and earthquake, which aren’t covered regularly.
- Renters insurance provides coverage for your valuables, your pets, and liability for injuries.
- The average policy is $15 a month, which can save you from being financially liable for pricey property damage.
- Policies can cover items that have been broken or stolen including furniture, electronics, jewelry, and clothing.
- Pet coverage under renters insurance protects you if your pet bites another resident.
- Motorcycle insurance provides coverage for accidents, theft, and injury.
- We provide comprehensive insurance plans, no matter the type of motorcycle you drive.
- Our representatives assist in determining which plans, discounts, and special features you may be eligible to receive.
- Plans can include coverage for a wide range of issues including bodily injury, property damage, theft, etc.
- Condo insurance policies cover your personal property and liability to your unit, as well as additions, alterations, and improvements made to your unit.
- Policies can protect you and your family members against bodily injury, property damage claims, and any litigation that may result.
- We offer additional umbrella liability insurance for protection that covers valuable articles such as jewelry, art, antiques, or collectibles.
- Umbrella insurance is for the unexpected problems and provides a safety net for you and your family.
- It offers additional insurance that may cover inadequacies in your home or auto policies.
- Personal umbrella insurance is in place for unforeseeable events, and it provides coverage past typical policy limits.
- Life insurance is designed to protect your family in the event of your untimely death.
- Life insurance can provide you with the peace of mind knowing that your finances and beneficiaries are secure.
- Your life insurance needs change as your life does, and it is important to review your options with a specialist you can trust.
- Life insurance policies can cover a number of contingencies that will help keep your family running after you have passed away.
- Collector cars are an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
- We work with you to pick an appropriate policy to meet your classic car needs.
- Our policies can include an agreed car value, low rates, a variety of coverage options, generous mileage, and roadside assistance.
- Classic auto insurance helps protect your collector’s vehicle without paying the same rates as a car you drive full time.
- Most property insurance plans don’t cover flood; it is typically a policy that must be bought separately.
- Flood insurance policies may be necessary even if you have homeowners, renters, condo, landlord, mobile home, or business insurance.
- Just because you have never experienced a flood, doesn’t mean you never will—protect yourself in the event of a natural disaster.
RV & Boat
RV & Boat
- Coverages for both recreational and full-time RV insurance.
- Insurance coverage for all class motorhomes, trailers, campers, and toy haulers.
- Boat insurance for all types of watercraft from ski boats, pontoons, sailboats, fishing boats, and personal watercraft.
- Coverage to meet all your needs on and off the water and road.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use an insurance broker for my personal insurance needs?
At Gallant, we are advocates for our clients and work to get the most affordable policies with the best coverage. Our one-on-one process ensures that we create plans tailored to you and your family’s needs.
Can I create personal insurance bundles?
Combining home and auto insurance with the same company can save you a lot of money! We can quote many different carriers and find the best coverage at the best price for you and your family’s needs.
How soon after buying a home do I need homeowners insurance?
While homeowners insurance isn’t necessary when buying a home, most mortgage companies will require you to purchase homeowners insurance before closing on your mortgage. Our specialists will work with you to ensure that you are properly covered.