What Does Personal Insurance Mean?
Life can be unpredictable, and unforeseen incidents can add financial strain and stress to your daily life. Personal insurance covers expenses related to loss, damage, injury and death. As opposed to business insurance, personal insurance provides protection and compensation for you and your family in the case of certain unfortunate situations. Our policies are designed to protect you and your personal assets, whether you’re on the road or at home.
Everyone has different personal insurance needs, and our specialists will work closely with you to create an insurance plan that meets the needs of you and your family. With Gallant, you can feel confident that you will be covered in various aspects of life.
- Accidents on the road are inevitable. Auto insurance protects you financially whenever you get behind the wheel.
- Insuring yourself and your vehicle is an easy and responsible way to drive safely and legally.
- Our insurance plans provide coverage for repairs and injuries from accidents, hit-and-runs and theft.
- With collision coverage, damage to your car can be insured under your policy. This can mean damage from another vehicle or an object in the road.
- Without auto insurance, you are looking at high out-of-pocket expenses, injury liability and serious legal issues.
- We work with you one-on-one to provide personalized policies for the best auto insurance coverage possible.
- Before buying a house, it is important to consider all homeowners insurance coverage options based on your specific needs.
- Unlike auto insurance, homeowners insurance is not legally required, but mortgage lenders require it before financing a home purchase.
- Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against specific risks (perils), which may include robbery/theft, certain natural disasters, fires, lightning and bodily injuries.
- Our policies cover damage to your property and belongings as well as liability for an injury and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people.
- Without homeowners insurance, you will most likely have to pay out-of-pocket to cover costs incurred from any of these perils. Protect yourself financially in the event something unexpected happens to your home, possessions, or persons in your home.
- We offer separate policies to cover floods and earthquakes, which aren’t covered regularly.
- Renters insurance provides coverage for your valuables, your pets and liability for injuries.
- The average renters insurance policy is $15 a month, which can save you from being financially liable for costly property damage.
- Policies can cover items that have been broken or stolen, including furniture, electronics, jewelry and clothing.
- Pet coverage under renters insurance protects you if your pet bites or injures someone or their pet.
- Motorcycle insurance can provide coverage for accidents, theft, property damage and injuries related to your motorcycle.
- We provide comprehensive insurance plans, no matter the type of motorcycle you drive.
- Our representatives will help you determine which plans, discounts and special features you may be eligible to receive.
- Plans can include coverage for a wide range of issues that are specific to motorcyclists.
- Condominium complexes have their own insurance for common areas, but personal condo insurance is necessary to cover your individual unit.
- Condo insurance policies can protect the inside of your unit (including additions, alterations and improvements made), your belongings and your personal liability.
- Policies can protect you and your family members against bodily injury, property damage claims and any litigation that may result.
- Umbrella insurance is additional liability insurance that sits above your personal liability limits on your auto, home and rental policies if those coverages were exhausted from a covered claim.
- Umbrella insurance provides a safety net for you and your family in case of unexpected and unforeseeable events.
- It offers additional insurance that protects you from liability costs, such as civil lawsuits, that exceed your coverage limits on home, auto and more.
- Umbrella insurance can also protect you from incidents that are not covered by your other insurance policies.
- Life insurance is designed to protect your family in the event of your untimely death.
- Life insurance can provide you with the peace of mind knowing that your finances and beneficiaries are secure and that your family will not struggle financially in the event of your passing.
- Losing a loved one is hard enough as it is, and this type of insurance coverage can ensure that your family members will not have to worry about how they are going to make ends meet.
- Your life insurance needs change as your life does, and it is important to review your options with a specialist you can trust.
- Life insurance policies can cover a number of contingencies that will help keep your family running after you have passed away.
Classic Auto Insurance
- Classic collector cars are an investment that will continue to appreciate in the coming years.
- If you’re a classic car collector, classic auto insurance can give you the peace of mind that you and your beloved cars are protected.
- We work with you to pick an appropriate policy to meet your classic car needs.
- Our classic car insurance policies feature an agreed-upon car value, low rates, generous mileage limits, roadside assistance and various coverage options.
- Classic auto insurance helps protect your collector’s vehicle without paying the same rates as a car you drive full time.
- Floods are the most common natural disasters in the United States, and anyone can be affected by a flood.
- Most property insurance plans don’t cover floods; it is typically a policy that must be purchased separately.
- Even if you do not live near a large body of water, that does not mean that you will not experience a flood at some point in your life.
- Flood insurance policies may be necessary even if you have homeowners, renters, condo, landlord, mobile home, or business insurance.
- Just because you have never experienced a flood doesn’t mean you never will—protect yourself in the event of this natural disaster.
RV and Boat Insurance
- We offer insurance options for both recreational and full-time RVs, including all classes of motorhomes, trailers, campers and toy haulers.
- We also offer boat insurance for all watercraft types, including ski boats, pontoons, sailboats, fishing boats and personal watercraft.
- Any recreational device with a motor can be covered under RV and boat insurance.
- We provide coverage for personal liability, bodily injury and property damage to meet all your needs on the water and the road.